Sign up for the free 21-Day Writing Challenge
and receive writing prompts, meditations and inspiration directly into your inbox.
THE SECRET TO A REGULAR WRITING PRACTICE is not how much you write, but how often you write.
Don’t give writer’s block a chance. Start the year by putting pen to paper. All it takes is 15 minutes a day.
Whether you are a published author, a beginning writer or write only for yourself, writing every day has many benefits.
A regular writing habit
- trains the writing muscle
- sharpens your skills of observation and description
- builds momentum
- keeps you connected to your creativity
- provides clarity and focus
- is an ongoing dialogue with yourself
- can be an act of self-care or a spiritual practice.
A regular writing practice is what you make it.